Purpose of the app
- Quickly pull delta files based on git commit and fetch to destination folder
- Git is installed and added to variable path
- Proper git branching mechanism
- No rubbish in Git repository
How it works?
1/ Run the application
– Destination Folder: Destination for all delta files
– Repository Folder: Source folder of the git repository
3/ Git Branches will auto populate to the dropdown selection when Repository Folder is selected.
4/ Click Check Out and it will populate the list of Git Commit from current branch.
5/ Click Generate button and it will fetch the delta files to Destination Folder.
6/ The app also saved what you have selected. The next time you open the app, it will present your last selection.
Repository / Exe to download